Define drafting and describe the AutoCAD window/commands
– Learn how to create a new drawing
– Installation and software
– Drawing settings
– Practice use of DTEXT, STYLE and MTEXT commands. Edit and change text
– Apply LINE, POLYLINES, POLYGON, and RECTANG commands etc.
– Apply CIRCLE, ARC, ELLIPSE and DONUT commands.
-Apply the ERASE, REDRAW and several object selection options
-Use the REDO and UNDO commands
– Utilize the ZOOM, REGEN, and VIEWRES commands.
– Apply PAN and VIEW commands
– Create and use viewports
– Prepare for a new drawing using
– DDUNITS, LIMITS and STATUS commands
– Enter coordinates using the absolute, relative, and polar methods
– Apply the GRID, OSNAP, XLINE, and RAY commands
– Control layers and Line types
– Create isometric drawings of various objects using SNAP and ISOPLANE commands
– Set up and use dimension styles for different objects
– How to use the CHAMFER, BREAK, FILLET, OFFSET, and MLINE commands
– Apply the CHANGE, MOVE, COPY, and MIRROR commands
– Create rectangular and polar arrays
– Modify entities by using the JOIN, STRETCH, SCALE, ROTATE, TRIM, EXTEND, and LENGTHEN commands
– Apply the TRACE, SOLID, and FILL commands
– Apply polylines and spline curves.
– Learn how to plot drawings
– Introduction to AutoCAD 3D
– Using 3D commands – BOX, CYLINDER, TORUS, 3D ROTATE, MOVE etc.
– Modifying 3D drawings – UNION, SUBTRACT, EXPLODE etc.
– Using 3D Mesh
– Design parts for manufacturing processes.
– 3D Design projects – Application to Building drawings
– Application to Mechanical Drawings
– Advance 2D and 3D options
– Solid Editing commands
– Modifying the Environment: light, sun etc.
– Advanced plotting options and rendering
a solid modeling computer-aided design and engineering program, is one of the most popular software options for mechatronics engineers.
is a 3D CAD, parametric feature (history based) and synchronous technology solid modeling software. It runs on Microsoft Windows and provides solid modeling, assembly modelling and 2D orthographic view functionality for mechanical designers.
PDMS is a customizable, multi-user and multi-discipline, engineer controlled design software package for engineering, design and construction projects in offshore and onshore
(+234) -813 238 0951
We provide 24/7 customer support. Please feel free to contact us or drop us a message on WhatsApp.