Xender is not a new app. Almost every user of android and iPhone uses it. With Xender, it is easy to share any file wirelessly, either from phone to phone or to personal computeres (laptops, desktops etc), at high speed. However, the uses of Xender transcend sharing files. More than half of Xender users are not exploring its full functionality.
This article is written to guide you step by step through the full use of Xender. Happy Read!
Technology section – 7 things Xender can do.
If this is your first read on this blog, we have loads of other interesting technology articles which we strongly advise you to check out. By the way, Welcome to Tuplea Blog…!
That’s it! Let’s dive into other features of Xender.
- You can save WhatsApp status
- You can download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik-Tok to your phone gallery.
- You can convert videos to MP3.
- Share file with other Operating System
- Use Xender as a file manager
- Xender watch and earn.
If you have been looking for a way to download your videos from WhatsApp Status, Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok and likes, I have great news for you . Perhaps you have this friend that is always disturbing you with statements and chats like “I like this video, please share” or “send it to me please”, you should share this good news/information with him or her instead.
How do you save WhatsApp Status using Xender?
It is easy! Follow the guidelines below:
- If you don’t have it already installed on your phone, proceed to your PlayStore or App Store and download the Xender App.
- After installation, open the application.
- Now navigate to social at the bottom of the Xender home screen.
- On Status Tab, tap on connect.
- Proceed to viewing as many videos and pictures as you desire.
- Once you are satisfied, go back to Xender, all the status that has been uploaded will be shown there. You can now decide whether to view or play, save to your phone gallery (download), share or even delete.
How to save with Xender
How do you download videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik-Tok to your phone gallery?
- From step 4 in the WhatsApp section, tap on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik-Tok tabs.
- You will be required to login to any of those accounts.
- Another method is copying the link of those videos and pasting it in Xender to download.
How to download with Xender
Convert video to MP3 (Audio)
You might have a music video you want to convert to audio, it is really easy with Xender. Follow the following simple steps:
- At the bottom Left Hand Side of your Xender Screen, tap on “ToMP3”
- Select the video you want to convert to Audio in your file directory (library).
- Allow the conversion process to take place. That’s it!
Convert Videos to Audio (MP3)
Sharing with other Operating System (OS)
Share files with other OS ranging from IOS, KiaOS and PCs. Access this features by clicking on the plus (+) icon at the top right corner of the app.
Phone Cloning, copy or duplicate
On buying a new phone, you may want to make a copy of files of your old phone (duplicate) on your new phone. Moving files one after another could take a lot of time, Xender has a time-saving feature for this task. With Phone copy, you can move every file from your old phone to your new phone. This is how to go about it.
With Xender installed and opened on both phones (new and old), click on the plus (+) sign at the top right hand corner, and click on phone copy. Select NEW on the new phone and OLD on the old phone. And connect the two phones together to transfer everything.
Share file with other OS devices
Xender as a File Manager
Majority of users probably have discovered that xender can be used to view pictures, play music and watch videos. If you don’t , now you do. Manage your files with xender; add, delete, copy, rename, hide and lots more.
Xender Watch and earn
After downloading your Xender application form PlayStore or AppStore, you can earn coin for various activities in the “movie center” and convert those coins in real money. You need to signup first.
Note: Make sure your Xender is up-to-date to enjoy all these great features.
We believe you find this article helpful. Do well to share with your friends and followers by using the share icon at the top and bottom of this page. You should also subscribe by registering on our website to get up-to-date tech news.
Have any question? Drop them here. Need to reach admin urgently? Call +234 (0) 813 238 0951